A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vichaya Arunthari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vichaya Arunthari is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arunthari
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vichaya Arunthari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arunthari graduated from Prince Of Songkla University, Songkhla.
Dr. Arunthari has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mayo Clinic hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vichaya Arunthari MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vichaya Arunthari practice?
- Dr. Vichaya Arunthari has 1 office location.
Dr. Vichaya Arunthari practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Sleep Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
See Jacksonville Internists, Jacksonville Pulmonologists, and Jacksonville Sleep Medicine Doctors.