A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vichit Viturawong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Viturawong
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Viturawong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vichit Viturawong, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Viturawong graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Viturawong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Chillicothe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vichit Viturawong FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vichit Viturawong practice?
- Dr. Vichit Viturawong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vichit Viturawong practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Woodward, IA.
See Chillicothe Internists, Chillicothe Pulmonologists, and Chillicothe Critical Care Practitioners.