A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vichit Viturawong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vichit Viturawong, FCCP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Viturawong graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Viturawong has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Chillicothe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vichit Viturawong FCCP and MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vichit Viturawong practice?
- Dr. Vichit Viturawong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vichit Viturawong practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Chillicothe, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Woodward, IA.
See Chillicothe Internists, Chillicothe Pulmonologists, and Chillicothe Critical Care Practitioners.