A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vickas Khemsara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vickas Khemsara, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Khemsara graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Khemsara has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khemsara accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vickas Khemsara practice?
Dr. Vickas Khemsara practices Ophthalmology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN and Maryville, TN.
See Winston Salem Ophthalmologists.