A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicken Chalian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicken Chalian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicken Chalian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalian graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Chalian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bromenn Healthcare
- Osf St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicken S Chalian MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vicken S. Chalian practice?
- Dr. Vicken Chalian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vicken Chalian practices Urology near Bloomington, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Normal, IL.
See Bloomington Urologists.