Dr. Vicken Chalian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicken Chalian?

September 13th, 2016

First visit, and he said I'm not going to do this half a__ not what I was expecting him to say, rude.

February 10th, 2016

Dr's bad day = Bad office visit

I was very impressed with Dr. Chalian the first time I went to him. The second visit was the complete opposite. He was having a bad day and had run out of patience with everyone. We're all entitled to have a bad day now & then, and doctors are just people, but when a patient isn't feeling well, that's a really bad time for a doctor to be flippant and dismissive. The visit I paid for with hard-earned money lasted less than 5 minutes. I went away feeling worse than when I went in because of his attitude with me. I'll be looking for another doctor, I think. To be fair, I need to add that Dr. Chalian has been good to my husband and helped him by performing a surgery that fixed his problem and really improved his quality of life. For that, I am very thankful! It's just a shame he didn't show an interest in helping me.

December 4th, 2012

dirty office

Really unclean bathroom (in a urology office!), exam rooms not tidy, person taking my blood pressure actually burped in my ear!Having an MD disclose personal info about another patient to me made me very uncomfortable. (would he disclose info about ME to someone else??)

October 15th, 2016