A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicken Karageozian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicken Karageozian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicken Karageozian, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Retinitis Pigmentosa
Education & Awards
Dr. Karageozian graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Karageozian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicken Hampar Karageozian MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vicken H. Karageozian practice?
- Dr. Vicken Karageozian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vicken Karageozian practices Ophthalmology near Huntington Beach, CA.
See Huntington Beach Ophthalmologists.