The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vicken Pamoukian
Dr. Vicken Pamoukian, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Brooklyn, NY. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Pamoukian is affiliated with Northwell Health Physician Partners Advanced Heart Physicians and Surgeons Network and Lenox Hill Hospital. Dr. Pamoukian has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vicken Pamoukian has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Vicken Pamoukian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Alfio Carroccio
General Surgery, Vascular Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi21
Dr. Winnie Lee
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi19
Dr. Akhila Yarramneni
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi11