A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Allen is Satisfactory. Dr. Allen has been reviewed by 14 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Allen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.More Education & Awards
Dr. Allen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Lewisville
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Allen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vicki J. Allen practice?
Dr. Vicki Allen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lewisville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Flower Mound, TX.
See Lewisville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Toya Allen, Dr. Victoria Allen, Dr. Vickie Allen, Dr. Vicky Allen