A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Blackmon-davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Blackmon-davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Blackmon-davis graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Blackmon-davis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Central Medical Center
- Centennial Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Mckinney
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Anne Blackmon-davis MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicki A. Blackmon-davis practice?
- Dr. Vicki Blackmon-davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vicki Blackmon-davis practices Family Medicine near McKinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Frisco, TX.
See McKinney Family Physicians.