Family Physicians

1505 Harroun Ave
Ste C
McKinney, TX 75069
469-952-6400
Locations and availability (3)

|  Dr. Viki is an Angel in disguise as a human!  |  show details
by June and Bill Howey on Oct 29th, 2013

Great bedside manner, staff and Dr. Very thoughtful at all times, even when rushed!!! Dr. Viki has called us more than once after hours to check on June's condition. When was the last time you experienced that? She is generous with her time, making sure she has ALL the information. We are in our 70's and 80's so we have experienced a Doctor or two in our lifetimes. Some have come close but, Dr. Viki Blackmon-Davis is an exceptional Doctor you must experience....

Sep 6th, 2013

Its funny how people are quick to judge from reading these awful reviews on line. Doctor Davis went to school and is very nice and goes out of her way to see you. She not up on "state of the art" office. She a doctor who went to school for many years and continues to practice on her own, not with a group, she sees every patient that comes thru her doors your not pushed off on her assistant. You actullay see the doctor. I have recieved a phone by her given me results over the weekend, she leaves her personal phone number on the answering machine, everytime I call the office a real person answers, not a standard answer service with press 1 for appointment. If you want quailty care, 1 on 1 care, personal attention, a real office staff to greet you and take care of your needs this is the place.

|  very professional, excellent  |  show details
by mona ali on Jul 9th, 2013

I am a doctor myself (not working, though) and I know when a doctor is really concerned. She is very professional, made diagnosis at the spot, answered all my questions and concerns and of course is very experienced. Its hard to find a good doctor these days (one who really knows what he/she is doing) and I have found one after many years.

Jul 8th, 2013

OMG, after reading the previous reviews for this Doctor I wasn't sure I wanted to go there, but I needed to be seen on an urgent basis. I called their office, was able to walk-in the same day, yes I had to wait but so worth it, paid my insurance copay, saw this Doctor in her Frisco office, she was very nice and the staff although very very busy, very courteous. I will definately keep seeing this Doctor.

|  Unprofessional behavior from the staff  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2013

Very bad experince. Was new patient. Had to wait 35 minutes for my scheduled appt. Office staff speaking in spanish in front of me. Not very professional. Should speak english unless they need to speak spanish. Makes you feel like they where talking about you. When i checked in at front had to wait in line while she talked to a drug rep . Thought i was never going get checked in . talking about her grandchildren. Maybe she is in wrong field of work. The whole staff very unprofessional. Doctor Davis needs to overhaul whole office staff. Not very good business. I will not refer any of my friends.

Sep 24th, 2012

I have and will recomend Dr. Davis to others.

|  Professional, knowledgable & caring doctor  |  show details
Sep 13th, 2012

Dr Davis was my doctor years ago; I moved from the area and upon return to Texas, I found a GP / DO close to my new residence. After a chance to compare, I asked Dr Vicki to take me back as her patient. Her patients are fortunate to have the best Doc in North Texas.

|  This doctor has the most incompetent staff  |  show details
Jun 12th, 2012

I left my previous doctor due to incompetent staff but this one is worse. I had the mistaken notion that because they are older and more experienced, they will be more knowledgeable and excellent at follow-thru. Either they have stopped caring due to long years of experience or they are just plain stupid!

|  first time visit  |  show details
Oct 13th, 2009

I came in to see Dr. Blackmon-Davis for the first time. Was not impressed at all with the front desk, were more interested in talking among themselves, than helping a patient. Dr. was very nice, and friendly. Will return