Learn more about Dr. Vicki Burdine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Burdine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdine
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Burdine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Burdine, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdine graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Elaine Burdine MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vicki E. Burdine practice?
- Dr. Vicki Burdine has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Burdine practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Psychiatrists and Greenwood Geriatric Doctors.