A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Burdine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Burdine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burdine
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Burdine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Burdine, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Burdine graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Elaine Burdine MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vicki E. Burdine practice?
- Dr. Vicki Burdine has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Burdine practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Greenwood, IN.
See Greenwood Psychiatrists.