Learn more about Dr. Vicki Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Rosacea Patient Education Patient education guide to rosacea which is a condition that causes facial redness, lists ways to treat red face problems.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Carr, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Carr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Lakwanda Carr MD is a female Dermatologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vicki L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Vicki Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Carr practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Spring, TX.
See Spring Dermatologists and Spring Pediatricians.