Learn more about Dr. Vicki Carr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Carr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carr
Taking Control of Psoriasis Are you living with psoriasis? This guide to triggers, seasonal changes and lifestyle remedies will help you to manage your condition well.Before Visiting Dr. Carr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Carr, MD is board certified in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Carr graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Carr has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tomball Regional Hospital
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Lakwanda Carr MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vicki L. Carr practice?
- Dr. Vicki Carr has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Carr practices Dermatology and Pediatrics near Spring, TX.
See Spring Dermatologists and Spring Pediatricians.