A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Chen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Chen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lowell General Hospital
- Southern Nh Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan