A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Copeland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Copeland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Copeland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Copeland graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Copeland has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Copeland accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 7 plans
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vicki D. Copeland practice?
Dr. Vicki Copeland practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.