Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Jun 30th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Copeland for several years. Her "bedside" manner is friendly yet probing with questions. She uncovered and is sucessfully treating a life-threatening condition that both the urgent care and hospital overlooked or described as "probably lab error." I literally trust Dr. Copeland with my life and have recommended her to family and friends. I am upset with Banner for being so lapse in sending me a notice that Dr. Copeland will be relocating. A month prior to her departure, really???

Feb 1st, 2012

The office and staff are wonderful. As for the doctor, not so wonderful.

Dr. Copeland is the BEST physician show details Dr. Copeland is the BEST physician
Jun 3rd, 2009

Dr. Copeland is an amazingly intuitive physician who takes the time to listen and care about the individual. She brings the relationship of patient / doctor to one that made me feel like I had known her for years. Dr. Copeland has literally saved my life. I would never rate a physician more highly.

Dr. Copeland show details Dr. Copeland
by Swellman on Nov 17th, 2006 on kudzu.com

Dr. Copeland is a highly respected Physician. She takes the time to listen to her patients. I have worked with her office in the past and they are truly great!

Read Full Review at kudzu.com