Dr. Vicki Copeland Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicki Copeland?

June 12th, 2015

Vicky Copeland is best dr I ever see she is sweet and understand my plms and she knew I am deaf no plms I miss her I want her back but don't like new dr or treat me like that way but that dr Vicky Copeland treat nice and sweet lady I wish she back to that office so I miss her lots

February 10th, 2015

Dr Copeland has a "just right" manner with her patients - warm and down-to-earth. The only negative I have is that she skimps on prescription refills to force a patient to come back on time, which is not necessarily a bad thing. :-) I only got to see her four times when she left Adelante's Surprise office. Months later I am still trying to find someone to replace her.

June 30th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Copeland for several years. Her "bedside" manner is friendly yet probing with questions. She uncovered and is sucessfully treating a life-threatening condition that both the urgent care and hospital overlooked or described as "probably lab error." I literally trust Dr. Copeland with my life and have recommended her to family and friends. I am upset with Banner for being so lapse in sending me a notice that Dr. Copeland will be relocating. A month prior to her departure, really???

February 1st, 2012

The office and staff are wonderful. As for the doctor, not so wonderful.

June 4th, 2009

Dr. Copeland is the BEST physician

Dr. Copeland is an amazingly intuitive physician who takes the time to listen and care about the individual. She brings the relationship of patient / doctor to one that made me feel like I had known her for years. Dr. Copeland has literally saved my life. I would never rate a physician more highly.

April 2nd, 2017