Dr. Vicki Crowe Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicki Crowe?

January 5th, 2016

Unhelpful and uncaring regarding fibromyalgia

I saw Dr. Crowe in 2010 when I joined Kaiser Permanente and needed a GP to help me manage several conditions. I told her I had fibromyalgia, which had been diagnosed by a rheumatologist in 2001. Her recommended treatment was to just go to the gym. Those of us who have fibromyalgia know that typical weight training--and sometimes even typical cardio--can often be more harmful than helpful. But Dr. Crowe either didn't know that or didn't seem to care. I got a second opinion from a D.O. at Kaiser, who told me about KP's pain management program. This program was amazingly helpful for me. I had access to an MD and a counselor who both specializd in pain management, a PT who prescribed exercises I could handle to build up my strength, classes to discuss coping strategies and do Feldenkrais exercises, and even water therapy. It was wonderful, and my pain definitely decreased after the six weeks of classes and therapies. Funny how Dr. Crowe couldn't be bothered to tell me about the program or recommend that I join it to help with my chronic pain condition. Nope. Just go to a gym.

August 22nd, 2013

Present patient

I have full faith in Dr. Crowe. She was instrumental in spotting my husband's heart condition and acted on it immediately. What I really love about her is the ease I feel in communicating with her and especially her great sense of humor. When you fear doctors and hospitals as I do, she puts you at ease. She understands my anxieties and calms me immediately. She answers my e.mails in a timely manner. She LISTENS! Thank God we were recommended by another patient.

July 21st, 2012

she is a special person

And she is a good doctor and I love her she is great.

April 25th, 2016