Vicki Hom, MD
Video profile
4570 S Eastern Ave Ste 21
Las Vegas, NV 89119
702-733-6033
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  We love Oshiro Pediatrics  |  show details
Apr 5th, 2013

We are so happy to have found Oshiro Pediatrics. We especially love Dr. Hom, though we like all of the providers there. She is thorough, caring, and understanding of children. Can't say enough about them!

|  The best!  |  show details
by A. Hayes on Nov 29th, 2010

From the first time I met Dr. Hom in the hospital after my delivery she has always been a wonderful, caring, fabulous doctor. She takes the time to walk you through all the phases your child is going through. She helps you learn what to expect next. Takes your concerns seriously and knows how let you down easily when you are just being a first time worried parent. (Don't we all remember thinking our child's problem is so awful and it's just normal...)She identified my daughters heart murmur and directed us to a wonderful specialist. Thankfully, everything was ok! She referred us to the best pediatric dentist. We've been seeing her for 5 years and I hope that she will be able to see my daughter through to her adulthood...

|  Parent of a patient  |  show details
Jun 10th, 2010

Dr. Hom and Dr. Oshiro are absolutely great. You could not ask for a better combination of intelligent and caring doctors. They have been our daughter's pediatricians since she was born and they have seen her through some difficult situations. They were available at all hours and were always very informative, intelligent, helpful and caring.