A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Dr. Roberts has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Delta Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Jane Roberts MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicki J. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Vicki Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Roberts practices Family Medicine near Sikeston, MO.
See Sikeston Primary Care Doctors.