A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Johnston, MD is board certified in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant with Major Problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Johnston has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Memorial Hospital Pembroke
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Lynne Johnston MD is a female Neonatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicki L. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Vicki Johnston has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vicki Johnston practices Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Sunrise, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Pediatricians.