Learn more about Dr. Vicki Keedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Keedy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Keedy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Keedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Keedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Developmental Disorders
- Lung Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Keedy graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Keedy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Leigh Keedy MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vicki L. Keedy practice?
- Dr. Vicki Keedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Keedy practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Internists and Nashville Oncologists.