A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Kvedar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Kvedar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Kvedar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kvedar graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kvedar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Shangraw Kvedar MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vicki S. Kvedar practice?
- Dr. Vicki Kvedar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vicki Kvedar practices Ophthalmology near Melrose, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Reading, MA.
See Melrose Ophthalmologists.