Dr. Vicki Miller MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 28th, 2016
Would NEVER recommend.
My long time OBGYN retired just months before we became pregnant. We were looking for someone close to our home and linked with another provider. After only 3 visits, we were told she only saw patients in another clinic on the opposite side of town, which was too far. So we turned to Dr. Miller who is close to our home. We explained to the scheduler in advance that we were pregnant, looking for a new doctor, and wanted to meet with her to discuss our needs and see if it was a good fit before we made a commitment. The scheduler said Dr. Miller would not have a problem with this. We scheduled a month in advance, my husband and I took the day off work, and were really looking forward to meeting her. We also called our insurance company in advance to ensure they would cover an office visit even though I had seen my other provider the same the week. We spent 30+ minutes completing the new patient paperwork and arrived 20 minutes early for our appointment. When we arrived to the clinic, we were told that we had been scheduled for an "annual exam" and they were reportedly unaware I was pregnant. First surprise. No problem, I filled out some additional paperwork and waited. The staff called me to the desk multiple times and said they had talked to Dr. Miller who wondered if I would be switching practices or not. We explained again that we hoped to but were not sure until we met with her. They talked with her again and came back to tell me that she refused to meet with us unless we would commit to switching to their practice. They said that she "does not meet with patients" in advance. I advised them my insurance agreed to pay for the appointment either way, but she still refused to see us. There was no apology, no explanation for the miscommunication/ misinformation, no respect for our situation or our time. I left in tears devastated, feeling rejected, frustrated and bewildered. Based on this experience, I would never recommend this doctor.

June 30th, 2014
I have been a patient of Dr. Miller for over ten years. She is amazing. Friendly , and thorough and always takes the time to make sure all of my questions are answered.

March 12th, 2012
Dr Miller was fabulous explaining my issues and helping my three teen/twenty one year old girls. I think she is fabulous and will go to her for all issues.

December 15th, 2010
Dr. Miller was cheerful and professional. She made me feel comfortable and figured out the cause of my symptoms. I would definitely recommend her.

March 24th, 2010
Dr. Miller is an awesome doctor!!! I have been seeing her since I turned 18 and have since experienced a miscarraige and birth with her as my OB doctor. She was awesome at handling both and I completely trust her medical opinions!!!

January 21st, 2010
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of Dr. Miller for about ten years and she is a very good doctor. She is caring and is always very professional. She always remembers me even though I only see her once a year. I strongly reccomend her as a doctor.

June 3rd, 2017