A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Lin, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Macular Degeneration
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Yuju Lin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vicki Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. Vicki Lin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vicki Lin practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Huntington Beach, CA.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.