A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Lovings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Lovings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Lovings, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovings graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lovings has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki D Lovings MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vicki D. Lovings practice?
- Dr. Vicki Lovings has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Lovings practices Pediatrics near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Pediatricians.