Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vicki Macy
Dr. Vicki Macy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ellensburg, WA. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Macy is affiliated with LDS Hospital, Latter-Day Saints Hospital and Salt Lake Regional Medical Center. Dr. Macy has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Vicki Macy has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Vicki Macy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ellensburg, WA.
Dr. John Sand
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Obstetrics, Gynecology
Ellensburg, WA 0.06 mi41
Dr. Ginger Longo
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ellensburg, WA 0.11 mi15
Dr. Chad Mongrain
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ellensburg, WA 0.41 mi14