A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Mahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Mahan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Heart-Lung Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki L Mahan MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vicki L. Mahan practice?
- Dr. Vicki Mahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Mahan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.