A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Mahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahan
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Mahan, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Heart-Lung Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahan graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Mahan has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki L Mahan MD is a female Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vicki L. Mahan practice?
- Dr. Vicki Mahan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Mahan practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.