A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki March:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki March is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki March, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. March graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. March has 11 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC Passavant
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki March MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicki March practice?
- Dr. Vicki March has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vicki March practices Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Monroeville, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists.