Dr. Vicki March Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Vicki March?

Think Twice - Not worth the 4 month wait

Posted on August 19th, 2014

I had read some of the reviews prior to coming to see her but kept an open mind - but after seeing her - definitely realized maybe I should have heeded the warning of the other previous patients. I agree she is insensitive and I don't care how intelligent you are or how much knowledge you have - there is something to be said for a courteous bedside manner - you can tell she thinks highly of herself and what she says is the only opinion and situation that matters. Being overweight a person already feels bad enough about themselves - well after you see this doctor - you will feel worse! Not EVERYONE overeats and is heavy because of they do - but she sure will make you feel like it is all your fault - regardless. I would never recommend her to anyone - not even a skinny person!

Posted on May 22nd, 2013

After waiting 3months for a appointment,I arrived about 12minutes late (somthing happened on the parkway unfortunately) only to wait over 10 minutes to register.After clerk came back ask me to verify and update patient information. I was asked to be seated in waiting room about 15 minutes later an assistant came and said I could not been seen today. I was upset they apologized, I didn't want to cut into no one else's time I would lose 15minutes. It was better to get 45minutes to gain knowledge of program and get started than wait 3more months...It was ok for them to be late with an apology but me with a consequence...It was unfair they never took in account the effort to get there due to my physical limitations or the cost work, parking, gas...It was totally rude and thoughtless

My time is important.

Posted on July 17th, 2012

I left her practice because of the waiting time in the waiting room. I always waited at lease a 1/2 hour if not longer.

Posted on May 2nd, 2017