Dr. Vicki Morrow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vicki Morrow?

Posted on September 22nd, 2015

After seeing many psychiatrists I finally found Dr. Morrow who diagnosed me correctly and was therefore able to treat me correctly. This has made all the difference in my life.

Nothing to go on as of yet.

Posted on February 15th, 2015

I was told she was an excellent doctor and have been trying to find out if my health insurance provider is one she uses, but I can't get a reply to my phone messages, I understand she is very busy and hope she gets in touch with me soon.

Incredibly caring and compassionate

Posted on August 9th, 2011

My daughter has been in the care of Dr. Morrow for about 18 months, and we find her to be incredibly caring and compassionate. She is very good at honing in on the issues and then setting the proper course of treatment in motion. We would highly recommend her, especially for adolescent issues.

Shpyard Welder

Posted on January 24th, 2011

Posted on September 25th, 2010

Excellent doctor, would highly recommend

I AM SOOO FRUSTRATE!!

Posted on August 31st, 2010

AFTER READING ALL THIS GOOD REVIEWS I DECIDED TO GIVE DR. VICKI A TRY AND REALLY I FEEL VERY FRUSTRATE. I MEET WITH HER FOR THE FIRST TIME 3 MONTHS AGO AFTER I CALLED MAYBE 20 TIMES TO GET AN APPOINT AND I DID NOT FEEL THAT SHE WAS ALL THAT FOCUS. SHE GAVE ME 25MG OF ZOLOFT FOR MY MILD ANXIETY BUT I AM TRYING SINCE LAST WEEK TO GET A REFILL AND STILL GOT NOT ANSWER FROM HER. I LEFT A FEW MESSAGES EXPLAINING THAT I WAS RUNNING OUT OF MY MED BUT NOT LUCK YET. ALSO ABOUT 2 MONTHS AGO SHE WAS SUPPOST TO E-MAIL ME SOME INFO AND I AM STILL WAITING FOR IT , SO I AM LOOKING FOR A DR THAT REALLY CARES AND I FEEL LIKE I AM TAKING CARE NOT SOMEONE THAT IS NOT PROFFESIONAL AND HAVE ME WORK SOOO HARD TO TALK TO HER OR GET MY MED.HOPE THIS HELP FOR YOU!

Doctor's Response

I am sorry this patient is upset with me; however, patients have responsibilities as well. This particular patient did not show for the first appointment I scheduled with her. When I schedule a new patient evaluation I block off an hour and a half for the person. This patient did not show, nor did she call to cancel, and when I called to find out why she had missed this appointment she did not call back for quite some time. After this I reluctantly scheduled another new patient evaluation, and yes I probably did take my time in scheduling a second new evaluation as I had already lost an hour and half with the first evaluation I had scheduled. If she could have at least called to cancel the first evaluation, I could have given that time to other patients. For a medication follow up I usually schedule a half-hour, so I could have schedule 3 patients in that hour and a half that I lost. If I seemed unfocused during the evaluation it is because she brought her boyfriend into the evaluation who talked quite a lot about himself and her. He brought the attention to himself, and therefore I am quite sure that she may have felt that she not receive as much attention. She did not have to have him in the room. We did spend some time together, but obviously she would have received more one on one attention if he had not been part of the interview. This patient only came to see me the one time for the evaluation, and that was back in April 2010. I did not charge her for that initial hour and a half that she no showed for, although I should have as that was time I set aside for her. I scheduled a follow up with this patient for sometime in May which she also canceled. I provided follow up by phone about her medication. She has never come back in for a medication check. Then she calls for a refill at the end of August when I am away on vacation, and when I don't call in the prescription as fast as she thinks I should she complains about on here about me. That is fine, but patients have responsibilities as well, and I feel I gave this person far more than many psychiatrists would. Many psychiatrists would have charged her for the first missed appointment, many might not have rescheduled her at all after being no showing for the first appointment, and many would not call in a prescription at all given she has never even bothered to come back in for a medication check. If anything is my problem it is that I am too nice, and it is patients like this that make me realize that I should not be so giving and understanding, as it often isn't even recognized or appreciated. So I provided this response to yes defend myself and let people know there is always another side to a story, which of course in my profession I always recognize, but also to remind patients that they have responsibilities as well, and they need to own their responsibilities, and not behave in such an entitled fashion when they haven't even lived up to their end of things.

Very compassionate and committed to her patient's care

Posted on July 10th, 2010

Very knowledgable, understanding, easy to open up to, genuinely cares, personable yet professional

Awesome doctor!

Posted on February 10th, 2010

She is good and she cares! She follows up when needed.

Posted on December 10th, 2009

Dr. Morrow made it easy for me to open up and she truly took the time to listen and help me with my problems. I felt comfortable and safe talking with her. I am happy that I meet her and glad at how much she has helped me out.

Highly recommend

Posted on November 15th, 2009

Excellent. Compassionate, very knowledgeable, good follow-up, accessible. Has helped my daughter tremendously. We have used her for several years. Would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on September 19th, 2009