A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Moore, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Univ Of North Texas Hlth Sci Ctr, Fort Worth.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki P Moore DO is a female Pediatrician, has 3 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vicki P. Moore practice?
- Dr. Vicki Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vicki Moore practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.