Dr. Vicki Pappageorge Is this you?

Neutral

March 18th, 2013

Get another doctor who will not constantly cancel you

There is no excuse for so many cancellations and I mean constantly. I feel my sister would be in better health if she would have changed doctors years ago. In the past I hear people have sat hours waiting to be seen because they liked this doctor and would wait. What is wrong with people?? Is their health not important. My nephews wife went there but was smart enough to get another doctor. There are plenty of good doctors in our area who will be there for you and keep your appointments on time. Take charge of your health. Yes I am mad my wonderful sister has so many health problems.

December 3rd, 2012

The doctor is not in the office most days.My appointment is changed many, many times over the course of months.The do not use computers.I have only my Blood Pressure checked-no pulse check, no temperature check.The doctor did examine me, but ordered no labwork for 2 years. I also get no prescriptions for my medcial problems.

July 26th, 2012

Many patients think the many reschedules and the four hour waiting room time is worth it.My last visit the appointment was changed 16 times(some last minute) over 9 months, then the 4 hour waiting room time. Got no labwork and no prescriptions renewed.

October 5th, 2011

Caring Doctor

Dr. PappaGeorge is a very good doctor. She does cancel appointments a lot, but is very caring. She does not cancel them on purpose, so there is usually a good reason why she cancelled. She will always be my mother' doctor. I don't mind waiting because her results are always accurate and mother just absolutely love her.

September 14th, 2011

This doctor is totally unethical. She canceled at least five times,and left me in a difficult medical situation. I plan on making sure that some type of action is taken against her, she should not be priacticing medicine as far as I am concerned.

May 11th, 2011

Mrs. Alison Nunez

When you continually make appointments for the elderly and then cancel at the last minute, I find it VERY unprofessional. discourteous, and medically inappropriate.

March 28th, 2016