Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vicki Popejoy
Dr. Vicki Popejoy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waco, TX. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Popejoy is affiliated with Hill Regional Hospital and Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center. Dr. Popejoy has received 6 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Vicki Popejoy has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Vicki Popejoy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waco, TX.