Dermatologists

2300 Green Oak Dr
Ste 200
Kingwood, TX 77339
281-358-7600
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Parent  |  show details
by Jill Wilkerson on Apr 16th, 2014

If you are looking to get in to see these dermatologist as a new patient ......be prepared to wait for several months. I called today 4/16/14 and they could not see us until July. My son can't wait that long, he has a bad reaction on his feet and the Podiatrist said we need to see a dermatologist, because he gave a steroid and it did not clear it up. Shouldn't practices leave a few appointments to see patients that have an immediate need to be taken care of???

|  I liked her!  |  show details
Jun 13th, 2012

Had to wait almost a month to get appointment. But once there, the staff as a whole seemed efficient and professional. Nurse that took me to room and reviewed health history was pleasant and friendly. Dr. Rabin came in, and she's very to-the-point and you can tell she strives to stay on schedule. But, she came across as knowledgable and ready to take care of business, no time for small talk (which was fine by me). I will use her again. I like efficiency.

|  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Dr. Rabin is an outstanding doctor who takes the time to see that the patient understands the problem and the treatment process.

|  She has no manners  |  show details
by texas trash on Mar 30th, 2011

She spent no time with me and did not care about my concerns at all. She said "Your a picker & it is all your fault." While that may be true, it was a terrible thing to say and a terrible way to say it. Then she processed to ask my child & intimidate him as well.I did not come & pay to see a doctor to be treated like trash. At least offer some advise or help. "It's all your fault" does not help anyone. Now I can see why it was so easy to get an appointment. I must be the last to know how bad she treats patients. Don't waste your money here like I did.