Dr. Vicki Rabin MD Patient Reviews

November 12th, 2015
Gentle, cheerful & efficient. Stays current & is alert to related medical issues. I've trusted her to protect my cancer-prone skin for 25 years.

June 11th, 2015
3 month wait for new patients
In time where people have a lot of selection for where they want to spend their Medical dollar, I find it hard to believe a new patient would be told they have to wait three months to see a doctor.

March 16th, 2015
Caring-not chatty. Considerably more thorough than my previous dermatologist. Valued my time and budget. Outstanding in every respect-and pleasant!

March 5th, 2015
Dr Rabin
took a couple of months to get an appt. Got to the office and the longest part was filling out the patient info forms. we waited less than 5 min. Dr Rabin came in and looked at me and told me my problem would be taken care of today and it was. She gas a good sense of humor but she gives you the truth of the matter

June 13th, 2012
I liked her!
Had to wait almost a month to get appointment. But once there, the staff as a whole seemed efficient and professional. Nurse that took me to room and reviewed health history was pleasant and friendly. Dr. Rabin came in, and she's very to-the-point and you can tell she strives to stay on schedule. But, she came across as knowledgable and ready to take care of business, no time for small talk (which was fine by me). I will use her again. I like efficiency.

February 21st, 2012
Dr. Rabin is an outstanding doctor who takes the time to see that the patient understands the problem and the treatment process.

March 30th, 2011
She has no manners
She spent no time with me and did not care about my concerns at all. She said "Your a picker & it is all your fault." While that may be true, it was a terrible thing to say and a terrible way to say it. Then she processed to ask my child & intimidate him as well.I did not come & pay to see a doctor to be treated like trash. At least offer some advise or help. "It's all your fault" does not help anyone. Now I can see why it was so easy to get an appointment. I must be the last to know how bad she treats patients. Don't waste your money here like I did.