A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Reed, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Depressive Disorder
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Reed accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vicki R. Reed practice?
Dr. Vicki Reed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Psychiatry near Solon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Independence, OH.
See Solon Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Solon Psychiatrists.