A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Reed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Reed is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Reed, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Estrogen Replacement Therapy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysteroscopic Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Reed graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Reed has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CCHS Cleveland Clinic
- CCHS Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Rae Reed MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vicki R. Reed practice?
- Dr. Vicki Reed has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vicki Reed practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Solon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Independence, OH.
See Solon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.