A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Reese:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Reese, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reese graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Reese has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Elaine Reese MD is a female Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vicki E. Reese practice?
- Dr. Vicki Reese has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Reese practices Surgery and Trauma Surgery near Silver Spring, MD.
See Silver Spring Surgeons.