A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Schiller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Schiller, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schiller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Schiller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Community Hospital
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Lilien Schiller MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vicki L. Schiller practice?
- Dr. Vicki Schiller has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vicki Schiller practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Panorama City, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Santa Monica Radiologists.