Learn more about Dr. Vicki Shanker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Shanker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Shanker, MD is board certified in Neurology.
She has special expertise in 5 Areas, including Essential Tremor, Essential Tremor (ET), and Movement Disorders.2 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shanker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shanker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vicki L. Shanker practice?
Dr. Vicki Shanker practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.