A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Shanker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Shanker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vicki Shanker, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Essential Tremor
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Shanker graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Shanker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki L Shanker MD is a female Neurologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vicki L. Shanker practice?
- Dr. Vicki Shanker has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Shanker practices Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.