Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vicki Stancil
Dr. Vicki Stancil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Conway, AR. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Adult Care and Family Medicine. Dr. Stancil is affiliated with Conway Regional Medical Center, Ozark Health Medical Center and Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock. She speaks English.
Dr. Vicki Stancil has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Care
- Family Medicine