Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vicki Stovall
Dr. Vicki Stovall, MD is a Doctor primarily located in High Point, NC. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Stovall is affiliated with High Point Regional Health System, North Carolina Baptist Hospitals and High Point Regional Health System. Dr. Stovall has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Vicki Stovall has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vicki Stovall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near High Point, NC.
Dr. Arthur Lamarre
High Point, NC 0.01 mi32
Dr. John Gehris
High Point, NC 0.01 mi36
Dr. Jane Ybanez
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
High Point, NC 0.01 mi18