A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Van:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Van is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Van
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Van Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Van graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Lyndall Van MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicki L. Van practice?
- Dr. Vicki Van has 1 office location.
Dr. Vicki Van practices Family Medicine near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Primary Care Doctors.