A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vicki Van:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vicki Van is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Van graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Van has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vicki Lyndall Van MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vicki L. Van practice?
- Dr. Vicki Van has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vicki Van practices Family Medicine near Griffin, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Stockbridge, GA.
See Griffin Family Physicians.