Learn more about Dr. Vickie Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vickie Baker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vickie Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Genital Warts
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vickie Ehrlich Baker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vickie E. Baker practice?
- Dr. Vickie Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vickie Baker practices Family Medicine near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Elyria Family Physicians.