Learn more about Dr. Vickie Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vickie Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vickie Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Genital Warts
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vickie Ehrlich Baker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vickie E. Baker practice?
- Dr. Vickie Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vickie Baker practices Family Medicine near Elyria, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH.
See Elyria Primary Care Doctors.