A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vickie Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vickie Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vickie Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Genital Warts
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vickie Ehrlich Baker MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vickie E. Baker practice?
- Dr. Vickie Baker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vickie Baker practices Family Medicine near Avon Lake, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Lorain, OH and Elyria, OH.
See Avon Lake Family Physicians.