Learn more about Dr. Vickie Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vickie Baker, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acanthosis Nigricans
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Genital Warts
- Molluscum Contagiosum
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Nevus (Hereditary Skin Malformation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Baker has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- EMH Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vickie E. Baker practice?
Dr. Vickie Baker practices Dermatology, Family Medicine, and General Practice near Lorain, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Elyria, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Lorain Dermatologists, Lorain Family Physicians, and Lorain General Practitioners.