Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vickie Clennon
Dr. Vickie Clennon, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palm Bay, FL. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology and Obstetrics. Dr. Clennon is affiliated with Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge and Wuesthoff Hospital. Dr. Clennon has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Vickie Clennon has the following 3 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Vickie Clennon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Bay, FL.
Dr. Debra Jones
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Palm Bay, FL 0.86 mi31
Dr. Eugene Wawrzyniak
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Palm Bay, FL 0.98 mi35
Dr. Kantilal Bhalani
Family Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Palm Bay, FL 1.84 mi42