Dr. Vickie Harrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vickie Harrell?

October 14th, 2017

Very poor experiences

I saw Dr. Harrell for over a year, and became more and more frustrated with each passing visit. She WOULD NOT listen to me when I tried to explain symptoms to her. Because of this, I ended up with a severe UTI that traveled up into both of my kidneys. When she learned that I had gone to a health clinic for treatment, she was very short with me, and then decided she should be the one to address it. She was always very late (an hour or more) and rushed through the appointments. One time, I sat in the waiting room for almost 2 hours before I was called back for my appointment. Other patients neither came nor went, and when I inquired about the lengthy delay, I was told by her staff that she had been taking a nap. The straw that really broke the camel's back was when she wanted me to have a test run that I disagreed with. She cancelled my yearly follow up (which she requires to refill prescriptions) and refused to fill my prescriptions. She also would not see me in her office until I allowed said test to be run. It is highly unethical to 1) force medical treatment on someone, and 2) to allow a patient to run out of medication because they disagreed with a treatment plan of a completely unrelated medical issue. If you want to ave a say in your own medical treatment, I would not recommend seeing her at all.

April 12th, 2017

Does not listen

I've had a horrible time with Dr. Harrell. I've been seeing her for less than a year, so she doesn't have an extensive medical history with me. When I refer to my previous PCP, she gets angry. She does not listen to how I am feeling, considering ALL symptoms. I asked for an epstein barr test, and she refused, citing a dozen other things that could be wrong. After $1000 of tests, and a 2nd opinion, it was EV all along. She cancelled my one year follow-up, and now will not refill my scripts.

April 13th, 2016

Superb doctor

Have been seeing Dr Harrell for about 14 years. She carries a heavy workload and long hours but she is always friendly and with accurate diagnosis. I should have written a view years ago.

December 28th, 2011

Susan B

I have never met a more caring doctor. She is an excellent doctor.

September 4th, 2010

Dr Vickie Harrell best doctor I ever had

Dr Harrell is the best doctor I have ever had, would refer her to everyone, when I'm sick I get in that day, any questions she will take the time to answer them, wait time 5 to 10 minutes only. staff is the best. She stays up to date on all medical needs and medication and if your at risk she will not give you meds that would hurt you, she very good at staying on top of your medical condition and family history to keep you safe from certain medications. WHAT CAN I SAY SHE IS THE BEST (I have been her patient for 15 years of longer and would not ever change)

July 27th, 2017