A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vickie Henderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vickie Henderson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vickie Henderson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Henderson graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Henderson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Regional Medical Center
- St Marys Hosp, Russellville, Ar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vickie Lynn Henderson MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vickie L. Henderson practice?
- Dr. Vickie Henderson has 1 office location.
Dr. Vickie Henderson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Russellville, AR.
See Russellville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.