Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vickie Lee
Dr. Vickie Lee, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ashburn, VA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Inova Loudon Hospital Center, Lansdowne and Inova Health System. Dr. Lee has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Vickie Lee has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vickie Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ashburn, VA.
Dr. Fuad Alykhan
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Ashburn, VA 0.01 mi22
Dr. James Lee
Allergy and Immunology, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology
Ashburn, VA 0.01 mi13
Dr. Stephen Wohlgemuth
Ashburn, VA 0.51 mi45