Dr. Vickie Lee MD Patient Reviews

• Allergy and Immunology Ashburn, VA

December 24th, 2014
Patient of excellent doctor
My wife and I have been patients of Dr Lee for a few years. She accurately and thoroughly diagnosed my specific allergies and designed a specific course of allergy shots for myself. On our follow-up visits she was able to identify areas of progress with specific allergens. I am proud to say I am now allergy free to all outdoor allergens thanks to Dr. Lee. She is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to anyone, her bedside manner is fantastic.

December 28th, 2013
Takes time, really cares
She took the time to explain the diagnosis to my kids!

March 24th, 2013
Allergy Test and Asthma Treatment
Great Allergist. Takes time, good with children and Takes time to explain. Her medical reports are well detailed, easy to read and follow. The best I have come across.

October 19th, 2012
go elsewhere
I had my 2 daughters allergy tested there. The skin test procedure went well. They also had follow up blood testing for food allergies. The office is refusing to release any part of the lab results until I schedule follow up appointments and pay 2 more specialist copays. I don't even know if anything came up positive - they won't tell me anything. The receptionist is unhelpful and transfers me to someone else's voicemail. I know with insurance reimbursements going down, doctors aren't making as much money as they used to. But, it is illegal to refuse to release medical records. Unprofessional. I work with a lot of doctors offices and I will never go back here again due to their office policies.

July 5th, 2011
Dr Lee was great with my 8 yr old son and she was great with me too. She explained everything and was very caring.

October 26th, 2010
My 22 month old son suffers from multiple food allergies and Acid reflux. We have been to several doctors before we saw Dr. Lee. She was the first one who took time to explain to us our son's situation. She worked very closely with us to find proper dietary solution and put our minds to ease. My husband and I are very very pleased with how she handles her little guests. Thanks Dr. Lee.

June 22nd, 2010
Wonderful allergy doctor for kids!!!
Dr. Lee has kids of her own and so she tries to make allergy testing and follow-ups easy and fun for the young patients...my 4 year old got to watch cartoons of his choice in a big comfy chair while getting his scratch test..she even put some ointment on his arms so he wouldn't feel the sting too much. She answered all our questions and we never felt rushed. Love her!