Dr. Vickie Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vickie Lee?

Patient of excellent doctor

Posted on December 24th, 2014

My wife and I have been patients of Dr Lee for a few years. She accurately and thoroughly diagnosed my specific allergies and designed a specific course of allergy shots for myself. On our follow-up visits she was able to identify areas of progress with specific allergens. I am proud to say I am now allergy free to all outdoor allergens thanks to Dr. Lee. She is an excellent doctor and I would recommend her to anyone, her bedside manner is fantastic.

Takes time, really cares

Posted on December 29th, 2013

She took the time to explain the diagnosis to my kids!

Allergy Test and Asthma Treatment

Posted on March 24th, 2013

Great Allergist. Takes time, good with children and Takes time to explain. Her medical reports are well detailed, easy to read and follow. The best I have come across.

go elsewhere

Posted on October 19th, 2012

I had my 2 daughters allergy tested there. The skin test procedure went well. They also had follow up blood testing for food allergies. The office is refusing to release any part of the lab results until I schedule follow up appointments and pay 2 more specialist copays. I don't even know if anything came up positive - they won't tell me anything. The receptionist is unhelpful and transfers me to someone else's voicemail. I know with insurance reimbursements going down, doctors aren't making as much money as they used to. But, it is illegal to refuse to release medical records. Unprofessional. I work with a lot of doctors offices and I will never go back here again due to their office policies.

Posted on July 5th, 2011

Dr Lee was great with my 8 yr old son and she was great with me too. She explained everything and was very caring.

Posted on October 26th, 2010

My 22 month old son suffers from multiple food allergies and Acid reflux. We have been to several doctors before we saw Dr. Lee. She was the first one who took time to explain to us our son's situation. She worked very closely with us to find proper dietary solution and put our minds to ease. My husband and I are very very pleased with how she handles her little guests. Thanks Dr. Lee.

Wonderful allergy doctor for kids!!!

Posted on June 22nd, 2010

Dr. Lee has kids of her own and so she tries to make allergy testing and follow-ups easy and fun for the young patients...my 4 year old got to watch cartoons of his choice in a big comfy chair while getting his scratch test..she even put some ointment on his arms so he wouldn't feel the sting too much. She answered all our questions and we never felt rushed. Love her!

Posted on May 16th, 2017