Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vickie Lovin
Dr. Vickie Lovin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hickory, NC. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Gynecology and Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Lovin is affiliated with Frye Regional Medical Center, Catawba Valley Medical Center and Frye Reg Med Ctr. Dr. Lovin has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Vickie Lovin has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Vickie Lovin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hickory, NC.
Dr. Jessica Gibney
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Hickory, NC 0 mi9
Dr. Alyson Miletich
Obstetrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hickory, NC 0 mi12
Dr. Claire Harraghy
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Hickory, NC 0 mi16