Dr. Vickie Motley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vickie Motley?

March 9th, 2017

RUDE

Took my child today as a new patient i will never take him back. The staff was very pleasant but Dr. Motley was rude, she belittled me as a mother and talked down to me. I was very offended and i told her my son has a cold and complained of chest pain when he coughed, not once did she listen to his chest. I felt she didn't know what she was talking about.

January 18th, 2017

Convenient and knowledgeable

The staff is awesome but Dr Motley is rude and gets irritated when the parent shows concern or asks questions. She cuts you off and does not listen only seems concerned with getting you in and out once she enters the room.

November 28th, 2015

I would not recommend

I would not recommend Dr. Motley's office To anyone. Not only was she unprofessional, but her attitude was just ridiculous. There is a clear lack of communication between she and her staff and nurses. She does not take the time to review the paperwork prior to the check up. That is why I had a problem with her. The specific reason I took my child to the Doctor was ignored. She was upset when I bought it to her attention and she jerked my baby's neck. I am never returning there. This office is terrible!

September 10th, 2015

My children have been patients for 20 yrs, she has been thorough, patient and supportive of my children since birth, I have never had a concern about her care of my children.

July 16th, 2015

She spent about five minutes with my son for his first post-hospital checkup.

March 12th, 2013

Horrible

I will never ever return there again. I took my 2mth old child there in regards to her possibly having the pink eye. Dr. Motley had the nerves to tell that she doesn't have the pink eye that she has a bad case of conjunctivitis. So I'm like that's the same thing as pink eye. She doesn't spend any time with the children. And please don't get me going with them front desk ppl and her medical assistants. The MA that called us back had red acrylic nails and they were as long as pencil. I can't think if not one nice comment to say about this clinic. OSHA will be getting a phone call from me.

September 9th, 2011

Great doctor

Doctor Motley sees both of my children. She knows what she is doing and all of the nurses are super friendly. I would highly recommend her.

April 24th, 2011

doctor wasnt very interactive with my toddler. she talked to quickly, and had very rude comments for a doctor. staff was nice, never have to wait long.

March 28th, 2017