A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vickie Pavlik:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vickie Pavlik is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vickie Pavlik, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Pavlik graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Pavlik has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Healthcare System - Good Samaritan
- Southeastern Ohio Regional Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vickie Pavlik MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vickie Pavlik practice?
- Dr. Vickie Pavlik has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vickie Pavlik practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cambridge, OH.
See Cambridge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.