A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vickie Pyevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vickie Pyevich, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyevich graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Pyevich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pyevich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vickie D. Pyevich practice?
Dr. Vickie Pyevich practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Davenport, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Iowa City, IA.
See Davenport Pediatricians, Davenport Pediatric Specialists, and Davenport Cardiologists.