A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vickie Pyevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vickie Pyevich, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pyevich graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Pyevich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Genesis Medical Center Davenport
- Genesis Medical Center, Illini Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pyevich accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan